Monday, April 6, 2009

The Internet Just Got Slightly More Awkward

Okay, so here goes. My friend Dave and I had been throwing around the idea of starting a blog for a long time and finally decided on what we we going to write about. A year to the day later we are finally starting and I think that pretty much about sums up our work ethic (I had to threaten him with naming the blog manbabies.com to get him to actually write a post today).

What I hope to produce on this blog is an account of the things that keep us going. That said, you may be thinking to yourselves: "this blog is going to be about alcohol", and you would only be partially right. In reality it's going to be a place where we will post stories both real and from our deranged and sleep deprived minds. I'm not sure exactly what to tell you to expect, but my goal is to make it as entertaining as possible.

So tune in, show us some love, and we'll keep the site updated as much as we possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment